Saturday, November 16, 2013

Philadelphia Marathon Goals

While I know that I am not really treating tomorrow's marathon in the same manner that I did New York City - in terms of both time and preparation - I do have a few race goals that I would like to meet. Listed below:

A Goal: Finish in a sub-3:50. This might be a bit of a stretch, but I want something that is going to make me work a little bit harder than I would if I was treating this like just a long run.

B Goal: Sub-4:00. This shouldn't be much of a stretch for me so I figure this is a highly attainable goal.

C Goal: Drink at least one beer along the course. This can definitely be done - I have no  problem hitting this.

D Goal: Don't sh*t myself. Let's go for two in a row and make it a streak (but not in my underwear friends!).

No comments:

Post a Comment